Yatra Coupons Promo Codes & Offers Hunt - January 2016

http://www.yatra.com/

Active Coupons | Click Here - Product Deals for Today

Currently 4 active coupons

Long Weekend Deals – Book Hotels with 30% Discount

Avail flat 30% off on hotel bookings by using coupon code YHOTEL30. flat 20% off using YHOTEL20 and flat 10% off using YHOTEL10. You can save up to Rs.3000 through this offer.

success 100%

Save Up to Rs.6000 on International Flights – Huge Discount Indeed!

When booking international flights, you can avail up to Rs.6000 discount. Discount amount varies based on the booking amount.

success 100%

Unimaginable Cashback of Up to Rs.12000 on International Flights

Book International flights and get up to Rs.12000 cashback. The exact cashback amount may vary according the the booking value.

success 100%

Yatra’s Bumper Cashback for International Flight Booking: Retrieve Upto Rs.5000!

Avail upto Rs.5000 as Bumper Cashback for International Flight enrollment exclusively on Yatra.com. Manipulate this Cashback coupon on Hotel and flight bookings.

success 100%
 

Unreliable Coupons

Currently 1 unreliable coupon

Book 4 Domestic Flight Tickets and grab Rs.750 Cashback

Conquer this promo code and use it in yatra.com at the time of payment, when you book 4 or more domestic flight tickets and get Rs.750 as ecash or cashback offer.

success 100%

Product Hunt for Today

No items found

About Yatra

Yatra.com is a top online travel portal in India that offers travel related services such as domestic and international air travel booking, hotel bookings, holiday packages, bus bookings, railway reservation and car rentals. It has offices in 17 cities including all the major metro cities and some cities with potential business travellers. Yatra has links with all major airlines and hence it offers the best as well as most inexpensive fares to its clients to travel anywhere around the world. The user-friendly access to the website, 24/7 multi-lingual customer support and the countrywide network of Holiday Lounges are the success factors of Yatra.com.

Yatra Offers

Yatra was launched in August 2006 by Dhruv Shringi, Sabina Chopra and Manish Amin. Since its inception, Yatra.com worked so hard and has become one of the leading online travel portals in the country. It provides room booking facility in over 2500 domestic hotels across 250 destinations in India. It also has association with 90,000 hotels across the world. Dhruv Shringi, the co-founder of Yatra.com told that they have been receiving 35 per cent of their revenues from hotels and packages while air tickets bringing the remaining 65 per cent. Before two years, it was 10:90 and heavily dependent on air ticket booking. In April 2011, the company raised $31 million funds from the blue chip investors including Valiant Capital Management, Norwest Venture Partners (NVP) and Intel Capital.

In April 2014, Yatra received $23 million (Rs.140crores) from IDG Ventures and Vertex Venture Management, the VC investment arm of Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund Temasek. Since there is a huge demand for holidays and packages online, Yatra.com decided to invest in this category to enhance its growth. The company has reached new heights by doing 20,000 domestic tickets and 1000 hotels and holiday packages booking a day. In March 2012, Bollywood Actor Salman Khan was announced as the brand ambassador as well as a shareholder for Yatra. In April 2014, Yatra.com was made Official Travel Partner of IPL team Rajasthan Royals.

How to Redeem Yatra Coupons

Book affordable flight tickets, hotels, holiday, buses and train tickets at Yatra.com. It comes with an astounding offer of providing cashback on every flight and hotel booking made with Yatra. The customers can also earn up to Rs.20,000 cashback on holiday packages. Internet Banking and Online Card Payments are allowed at Yatra.com. You can also make use of Yatra promotion codes generated by them time to time in order to obtain discounts.

Yatra Reviews

Yatra was voted as the ‘Most Trusted Brand of India’ in the online travel category by Brand Equity. It also won coveted most preferred online travel company award twice at the CNBC/Awaaz Consumer Travel Awards. Importantly Yatra.com has won three awards namely ‘Outstanding performance as a Domestic Tour Operator (Rest of India)’, ‘Outstanding performance as a Domestic Tour Operator in Jammu and Kashmir’ and ‘Outstanding performance as an Inbound Tour Operator-Cat C’ at the India Tourism Awards.

Leave a Comment

 

You must be logged in to post a comment.