FabFurnish Coupons Promo Codes & Offers Hunt - January 2016

http://fabfurnish.com

Active Coupons | Click Here - Product Deals for Today

Currently 4 active coupons

Extra 10% Cashback on IndusInd Bank Customers

Use this deal at fabfurnish.com where you can grab extra 10% cashback on all your transactions with IndusInd bank customers. Offer is valid for short time only.

success 100%

Grab up to 60% Discount on products below Rs.1999

Purchase home decor, furniture and more products that are displayed in fabfurnish.com, get up to 60% offer on products that are mentioned below Rs.1999.

 

success 100%

Up to 65% discount on Bookshelves

Purchase Book shelves from fabfurnish.com and get up to flat 65% discount by activating this deal. Limited time offer.

success 100%

Grab up to flat 50% Offer on Furniture

Shop through fabfurnish.com and have a great look where you can obtain flat 50% discount on furnitures. Offer is limited for only short period. No coupon code is required for this deal.

success 100%
 

Unreliable Coupons

Currently 0 unreliable coupons

Sorry, no coupons found

Product Hunt for Today

No items found

About FabFurnish

Fabfurnish.com is an emerging and Leading Indian Furniture and Home Decor Retailer website who sells furniture, furnishings, Decor products and kitchenware. We are India’s Largest Online Home Store featuring with grand assortment of 80,000 products that are trendy in home design. The customer can jazz up with smart kitchen essentials to make cooking area fun and ritzy garden furniture to show your style, personality and elegance.

FabFurnish Offers

FabFurnish was started in the year of March 2012 by Vikram Chopra, Mehul Aggarwal and Vaibhav Aggarwal and the company is headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. In June 2012 FabFurnish acquired Heavenandhome.com, which was considered to be another Rocket Venture for their growth to create a single destination for home decor. At the year of 2012 they launched their first Franchise store in Gurgaon and the brand has introduced 3 more stores to make furniture shopping convenient for customers. FabFurnish launched a most specific feature at May 2013, where the user can view the furniture from all angles through the flick of the mouse. On 12th March 2015 the company launched special logistics services called Fabone which is available in major cities across India.

At present the company has 300+ employees and it own more than 1,00,000 products listed on the website and Fabfurnish.com is a venture of Rocket Internet Group. Over 90 percent of the home furnishing market is unorganized and there is a chance for an ample opportunity to make it big. FabFurnish.com captures for about 10 percent of $35 billion from overall market making it $3.5 billion revenue making entity stage. The Vendors were right to grab some extent as the consumers were not willing to buy furniture when we started but later online players like us, provides new designs at affordable prices paves the way for the growth sector.

How to Claim FabFurnish Coupons

FabFurnish will leave no stone as it gives more coupons and offers to the customers by shuffling the product range from time to time.  They are leaders in shipping and offer the products from over 600+ local and international brands to customers. Fabone will offer special services for the customers to avail free expert assembly, open delivery, on-spot product and accurate package tracking. The products which are ordered through fabfurnish will be speedy as payment process is equipped with all categories like EMI, Online banking, Wallet Payment through Paytm, Credit or Debit Card.

FabFurnish Reviews

In 2012 Indian Home Congress & Awards Declared FabFurnish.com as “E-Retailer in India” in Home Category.

FabFurnish.com was awarded as “Home & Lifestyle eRetailer of the Year” by Indian eRetail Awards in 2014.

They are acknowledged as one of the Top 100 Asia Company in the year 2014.

  

Leave a Comment

 

You must be logged in to post a comment.